This is an all-natural plant-oil based saw blade lubricant, with the advanced cleaning, lubricating and corrosion-protecting power of Eco Fix Oil.
It is non toxic, biodegradable and food grade approved, so can safely be used where contamination from petroleum oils and their associated chemical additives is undesirable.
MPI Approved C 15 (All animal product except dairy)
1. This is permitted to be used during processing of food to lubricate moving parts of equipment whereby the lubricated surface is either an integral part of the food contact surface, or is contiguous with the food contact surface and contamination could result from bearing seal leakage.
2. The equipment is to be maintained, including the application of lubricants, according to the specifications of the equipment manufacturer.
3. Only sufficient lubricant is to be used to achieve the desired effect
4. When used in the manner permitted, all lubricated surfaces are to be maintained according to requirements for sanitation of food contact surfaces. Where necessary the relevant parts of the equipment must be dismantled to inspect the adequacy of cleaning.
5. When used in any other manner that may result in incidental contamination of a food contact surface, the surface is to be cleaned by washing to ensure no free substance remains that could be transferred to food being processed.
MPI Approved C 26 (All animal product except dairy)
1. This is permitted on food contact surfaces as a release agent or as an anti-rust film.
2. The amount used should be the minimum required to accomplish the technical effect.
3. The surface must be wiped or adequately drained after application so that no free substance remains that could be transferred to food being processed.
We have been using Eco Fix Oil Chain Bar Lube in our workshop for the last year and we find it very effective for our application of re-lubing harvester chains after sharpening them, It sticks to the chains and stays on well.
We also sell it in our retail shop and get great feedback from customers using it in their harvester machines and chainsaws.
We love that its eco-friendly, and most of all, locally made. We highly recommend giving Eco Fix Oil Chain Bar Lube a try!
Corey Harwood, Workshop Foreman